This year the international FEV conference on “Zero CO2 Mobility” will again take place live in Aachen, Germany. The event will offer a platform for strategic discussion on the potential and performance of various zero CO2 emission strategies and introduce the latest developments in the fields of battery technologies, fuel cells and e-fuels. Please register online to secure your ticket and stay up-to-date regarding changes to the conference content.
CONFERENCE TOPICS 2022
Zero CO2 Mobility
The role of electricity, hydrogen and eFuels to achieve net zero
- Where does our regenerative energy come from?
- Charging and fueling requirements
- Energy storage in vehicles – H2 and batteries
- Panel: How to largely decrease dependency on fossil
energy carriers by 2030?
- Sustainable vehicle production, operation and recycling
- Strategies for heavy duty road trucks
- Zero CO2 energy carriers for non-road, aviation and marine
- Impact of techno- and socio-economic developments on
zero CO2 mobility
- Smart and shared mobility concepts for sustainable cities