As a Special Edition, this year’s 7TH INTERNATIONAL FEV CONFERENCE on ZERO CO₂ MOBILITY will be held in Berlin, Germany from November 07-08, 2023. The event provides a platform for strategic discussion on the potential and performance of different zero CO₂ emission strategies and will showcase the latest developments in battery technologies, fuel cells and e-fuels. Please register online to secure your ticket and stay updated on changes to the conference content.
Download the Zero CO₂ Mobility 2023 Call for Papers
Download the conference program of the past Zero CO₂ Mobility 2022
CONFERENCE TOPICS 2023
Zero CO2 Mobility
The role of electricity, hydrogen and eFuels to achieve net zero
- Where does our regenerative energy come from?
- Charging and fueling requirements
- Energy storage in vehicles – H2 and batteries
- Panel: How to largely decrease dependency on fossil
energy carriers by 2030?
- Sustainable vehicle production, operation and recycling
- Strategies for heavy duty road trucks
- Zero CO2 energy carriers for non-road, aviation and marine
- Impact of techno- and socio-economic developments on
zero CO2 mobility
- Smart and shared mobility concepts for sustainable cities